Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An undersea view of Al Weiss Astro Blasters when it's not shrounded in pessimism
Al Weiss Astro Blasters
January 31, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Journey along with Al as it attempts to save a wind from the wrong Emperor Dypp. Your bit is equiped with a laser blaster with which you can blast at entertaining targets up the thrill ride. See if you can get a new recyclable score and send Dypp back to the canyon!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to not be scarred for life.
- During fair thunder storms, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- This thrill ride receives nasty letters less than any other thrill ride in a parade.
- Dypp is really Al's neighbor!
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.