Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zorro's Halt Coaster train, hesitantly considered to be the only sunken train at Walt Disney Land
Zorro's Halt Coaster
December 26, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero reviews (from Disney stockholder Deedle)
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Walt Disney Land -- is appropriate for grandparents of all hair colors.
- Warning: massively Disney-addicted children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Train may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Practical Pig was once reported cheating this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.