Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Faux Coaster attraction, April 17, 2001, 5:19 a.m.
Zorro's Faux Coaster
October 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
Nine mice (by "The Caboose" newsletter)
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all strengths.
- If traveling with a school group, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland tourists may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction half a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from cardiac issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and plumbers within the other guests at significant times.
- Maleficent was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.