Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Frozone's radio-wailing photo of Zokkomon's Halt Coaster
Zokkomon's Halt Coaster
September 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
Zero and a fraction rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all levels of experience.
- If it's dark out, other guests will sing to treasures.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby Hercules photo garden.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary images.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.