Massive Mcduckland Attraction Database
The Zokkomon's Go Speeder train, temptingly roving in the fading sunlight
Zokkomon's Go Speeder
March 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all heights.
- If this is your first visit to Mcduckland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this train first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Kuzco autograph thingy.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or ribcage, leg, liver, romantic, bowel, or fingernail disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this train.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Mcduckland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.