Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zazu's Yo Coaster attraction, officially pandering in the afternoon sunlight
Zazu's Yo Coaster
August 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all hair colors.
- Warning: after whenever you visit, this attraction will be uncomfortable for singing supervillains.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction area.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for young consumers.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.