Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A feathered view of Zazu's Yo Coaster when it's not hidden in imagination
Zazu's Yo Coaster
May 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Two and a fraction smiles
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Annette Funicello photo pavilion.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.