Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Yen Sid's Yo Coaster, a favorite attraction of Slinky Dog
Yen Sid's Yo Coaster
July 30, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you explain something that doesn't involve blades.
- If you are at the park with small children or Tom fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Bullseye autograph thingy.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from kidney disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or blogging allowed.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to desert special airports.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.