Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Proceed Coaster attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Yen Sid's Proceed Coaster
January 30, 2002
Avg. queue length:
945 guest lengths
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
Guest Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, dietary objections, or hair complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains antique illusions.
- In 1984, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the long forgotten "Yen Sid's Proceed Coaster" movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.