Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Proceed Coaster attraction at park opening
Yen Sid's Proceed Coaster
November 24, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all temperments.
- Warning: in the middle of rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to find something shorter.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers may be able to queue up for this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive boorishness or social problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- It is alledged that Ollie Johnson's frozen thing is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boatnik.