Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Proceed Coaster attraction, March 18, 1972, 11:11 a.m.
Yen Sid's Proceed Coaster
August 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: massively determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may flock if you don't let them.
Guest Policies and Notices
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unexplained extra limbs, excessive hotness, punk haircuts, or bowel, wrist, clothing, or cardiac issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.