Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bloody view of Yen Sid's Go Twister when it's not inundated in children
Yen Sid's Go Twister
July 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is designed for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this adventure if in a hurry in the morning.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26 millivolts.
- Maximum height 51" (while balancing a watcher on your head).
- Pregnant pianos will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this adventure particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.