Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Go Mountain ride, temptingly considered to be the premier long ride at Disneyland
Yen Sid's Go Mountain
September 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven mice (according to "Checkered Newsie" editor)
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all languages.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad weather, this ride may run backwards.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this ride right.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.