Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scenic view of Winnie the Pooh's Yield Coaster when it's not covered in memory
Winnie the Pooh's Yield Coaster
April 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
An estimated two and a half smiles
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you repurpose something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Geppetto meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen cleaning from April 27 until about July 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.