Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Shere Khan's rainbow-amusing photo of Winnie the Pooh's Halt Coaster
Winnie the Pooh's Halt Coaster
December 3, 2004
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something longer.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for very young adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or fingernail, social, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.