Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Halt Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Winnie the Pooh's Halt Coaster
April 8, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all shapes.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions inside the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.