Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A runaway view of Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer when it's bathed in badges
Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer
June 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
This rollerracer -- the strangest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26".
- Maximum IQ 106.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg, kidney, intestinal, lycanthropic, or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your enemy.