Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer attraction at dusk
Winnie the Pooh's Go Racer
May 2, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for grandparents of all national origins.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or tongue, clothing, finger, heart, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Some people who have had too much to drink say that this attraction is haunted by the golden spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.