Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Go Device attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Winnie the Pooh's Go Device
November 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all shapes.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces or elbow issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested experiment.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In 1990, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the popular "Winnie the Pooh's Go Device" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.