Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's moon-lounging photo of Winnie the Pooh's Faux Coaster
Winnie the Pooh's Faux Coaster
January 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for toons of all shapes.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Shortest guest must be at least 53" tall.
- Darkness may be too frightening for adults.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.