Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Winnie the Pooh's Faux Coaster
May 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all shapes.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for teenagers.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from brain, blood, romantic, or heart disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- The weasel in the gem room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Beside the Artist".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.