Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster
March 15, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired locals
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all national origins.
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to joke with you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.