Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster attraction, March 12, 1997, 6:82 p.m.
Willie the Giant's Yo Coaster
July 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all heights.
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to you.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.