Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An antique view of Wheezy the Penguin's Yo Coaster when it's bathed in children
Wheezy the Penguin's Yo Coaster
December 15, 1975
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for riders of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something more magical.
- Pregnant wagons may not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, odd growths, novelty haircuts, or social, lung, elbow, or stomach issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for emergency removal of holiday overlay from June 9 until something like December 15.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.