Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Yo Coaster attraction at park closing
Wheezy the Penguin's Yo Coaster
June 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland pet owners can't experience this attraction less than a quarter hour prior to its closing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inexplicable allergies, or fingernail, inner ear, or lung complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.