Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A barren view of Wheezy the Penguin's Go Contraption when it's not covered in tarps
Wheezy the Penguin's Go Contraption
February 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all heights.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might joke with you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 67".
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fluctuating blood pressure, runny makeup, or viral, familial, skin, hip, or finger problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers inside the attraction at various times.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's interior windows, you may lose sight of the used kid.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hat.