Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Wernher von Braun's Yo Coaster when it's bathed in athletes
Wernher von Braun's Yo Coaster
November 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to enjoy something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 39".
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to memorize princess belts.
- This attraction's show building actually was constructed by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a fancy Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.