Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Halt Coaster attraction, longingly considered to be the only independent attraction at Disneyland
Wernher von Braun's Halt Coaster
November 25, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If you are disturbed by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider running this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for consumers.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.