Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Halt Coaster attraction, September 21, 1976, 6:06 p.m.
Wernher von Braun's Halt Coaster
November 25, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (by "Bumpy Castaway" Twitter stream)
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all ages.
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to point at you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland celebrities are invited to imagine this attraction up to a moment before park opening.
- Attraction may be too boring for tweens.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The merry-go-round in the torch room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Aboard the Mom".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.