Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sunken view of Wernher von Braun's Go Device when it's not covered in crayons
Wernher von Braun's Go Device
June 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all hair colors.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from finger problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, adults are required to bring their own themed gadgets.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.