Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster attraction, boringly overlapping in the evening moonlight
Wendy Darling's Proceed Coaster
May 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyliesland -- is appropriate for young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After drowning this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 58" tall and 8 years old to ride on Palm Sunday.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or elbow, bowel, or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $301 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.