Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Go Twister attraction, violently churning in the fading sunlight
Wendy Darling's Go Twister
August 15, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four princesses
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all strengths.
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to repair engineers.
- Before going on this attraction, try something less magical.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from finger complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- No food or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.