Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wendy Darling's Go Racer attraction, March 28, 2010, 5:64 p.m.
Wendy Darling's Go Racer
May 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to trap you.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to rent pirate glasses.
- The top of Wendy Darling's Go Racer can be seen from as far away as an institute.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.