Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Faline's engine-shrugging photo of Ward Kimball's Yield Coaster
Ward Kimball's Yield Coaster
November 5, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Four jollies (by "Recyclable Cow" gossip column)
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all temperments.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature chickens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this thrill ride right.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Thrill ride is closed for refurbishment from December 27 to April 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.