Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rustic view of Ward Kimball's Yield Coaster when it's not bathed in tarps
Ward Kimball's Yield Coaster
May 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero Walts (by "The Canyon" editor)
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is made to hold fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and frescoes away from the cast members at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.