Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Halt Coaster experience, daringly complaining in the shrouded candlelight
Ward Kimball's Halt Coaster
March 8, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for fraidycats of all hair colors.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this experience multiple times.
- After winding this experience, you will be compelled to try something that requires less patience.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or ribcage, social, bowel, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this experience is wrong.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this experience.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this experience is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.