Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Halt Coaster attraction, trickily zooming in the fading sunlight
Ward Kimball's Halt Coaster
October 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all heights.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During fair storms, this attraction may explode.
- In 1990, this attraction was reworked to insert images from the "Ward Kimball's Halt Coaster" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.