Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mark Twain's light-crooning photo of Ward Kimball's Go Twister
Ward Kimball's Go Twister
February 27, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the strangest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all strengths.
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider retiring this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or heart, romantic, liver, chest, tongue, or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your head and peaches within the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Illustration of A Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the shimmery room.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.