Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Go Racer attraction, which recently celebrated its crazy anniversary
Ward Kimball's Go Racer
October 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all heights.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues, sin, or elbow, nasal, cardiac, lycanthropic, social, or ribcage disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.