Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster attraction at a distance
Ward Kimball's Faux Coaster
May 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a quarter guests
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for very young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from odd allergies or elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.