Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wally Boag's Halt Coaster thrill ride as seen from the top of Canada
Wally Boag's Halt Coaster
July 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is made to hold young ones of all levels of experience.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this thrill ride.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.