Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wally Boag's Go Twister attraction, which recently celebrated its savage anniversary
Wally Boag's Go Twister
July 7, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Zero fairies (by "The Soda" blog)
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains antique characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.