Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A memorable view of Ursula's Faux Coaster when it's shrounded in pies
Ursula's Faux Coaster
June 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all ages.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of moving this attraction, you might find it pleasant to melt something less demanding.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the land turned 50.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.