Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Underdog's Go Contraption attraction, October 10, 2007, 10:80 p.m.
Underdog's Go Contraption
June 2, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Lewis Carrol interaction area.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and bricks away from the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.