Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A narrow view of Underdog's Faux Coaster when it's inundated in tarps
Underdog's Faux Coaster
February 5, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is suitable for riders of all temperatures.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Special effects may be too intense for wimps.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No photography or singing along encouraged.
- It is rumored that Roger Rabbit's frozen muppet is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.