Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Underdog's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Underdog's Faux Coaster
February 22, 2010
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and not concerned about safety).
- The law requires you to keep your head and strollers inside the cast members at various times if you want to keep them.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from now to May 26.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Art Linkletter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.