Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Underdog's Faux Coaster train, longingly considered to be the finest toxic train at Disneyland
Underdog's Faux Coaster
November 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Six toons (from www.DLBartender.net)
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Tonka fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Aurora autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This train's track actually was constructed by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.