Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Uncle Remus' Wait Coaster attraction, invisibly chugging in the evening park light
Uncle Remus' Wait Coaster
January 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for guests of all ages.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.