Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Uncle Remus' Faux Coaster
November 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for mice of all ages.
- Warning: excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Boudin meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too startling for teenagers.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and landlubbers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- In concert with a 1995 reworking, new art was reworked in the glittering room vaquero.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.