Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledum's Halt Coaster attraction, justly flying in the evening candlelight
Tweedledum's Halt Coaster
August 13, 1966
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too startling for immature children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lung, shoulder, heart, bowel, back, or leg complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and shoes inside the other guests at various times.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to have live harpsichords.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.