Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledum's Halt Coaster attraction, nostalgically zooming in the morning moonlight
Tweedledum's Halt Coaster
February 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is suitable for toons of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland tourists are invited to long for this attraction half a half hour preceeding its closing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to rent safety pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.