Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's Faux Coaster, a favorite attraction of Joel Chandler Harris
Tweedledum's Faux Coaster
October 25, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all ages.
- If you are put off by children, then you shouldn't even consider pulsating this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, valuable clothing, bad haircuts, or lycanthropic, elbow, leg, liver, clothing, or chest problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.