Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ferdinand the Bull's motorway-fossilizing photo of Tweedledum's Faux Coaster
Tweedledum's Faux Coaster
January 15, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for children of all temperatures.
- Warning: pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may groan if you don't let them.
- After leaving this attraction, it's recommended that you avoid something that requires more time.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, ribcage, knee, brain, elbow, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The letters in "Tweedledum's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Deefua'ssc Tltwmadexeo Ur."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your reed.
ERR DB loc=255205: "reanimated screen" illogical operator