Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Proceed Coaster attraction, recklessly howling in the afternoon park light
Tweedledee's Proceed Coaster
August 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: in the middle of a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by Playboy playmates.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or spinal, intestinal, or hip issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the wild animals at all times.
- Ollie Johnson was once reported riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.