Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Tweedledee's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of Matecumbe
Tweedledee's Go Ride
March 24, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all levels of experience.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction pavilion.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from sin or spinal, back, or chin disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.