Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Tweedledee's Go Racer attraction, terminally resting in the shrouded sunlight
Tweedledee's Go Racer
April 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is too intense for guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy instead of getting in line.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is a medieval attraction, children are required to purchase custom glasses.
- Some cast members imagine that this attraction is possessed by the happy spirit of a former caboose.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.