Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tweedledee's Faux Coaster thrill ride during construction
Tweedledee's Faux Coaster
February 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
At least six jollies
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all languages.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for young children.
- Contains antique effects.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- In a hidden location at the high point of the Tweedledee's Faux Coaster, there is a carball half court for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.