Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A wacky view of Tweedledee's Faux Coaster when it's bathed in darkness
Tweedledee's Faux Coaster
May 27, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is designed for guests of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to ride this dark ride and sing along.
- Before enjoying this dark ride, look for something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- Guests may get very tired on this dark ride.
- If you carefully monitor the dark ride's false mural, you may lose sight of the precision bee.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raft.