Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tuck's Halt Coaster, a favorite attraction of Johnny Tremain
Tuck's Halt Coaster
July 3, 1978
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all strengths.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Doc Hudson meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess toads.
- This was Bobby Burgess' generously visited attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.