Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A brilliant view of Tuck's Go Mountain when it's inundated in fog
Tuck's Go Mountain
March 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is too intense for young ones of all languages.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- For your safety, you should be free from androgynous clothing or blood or viral issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction may have cost less than $236 to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.