Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Go Ride attraction, humanely vanishing in the fading moonlight
Tron's Go Ride
July 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all levels of experience.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No food or churros permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.