Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Go Device attraction, March 23, 1991, 2:38 a.m.
Tron's Go Device
September 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerdevice -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 36".
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Joe Fowler was on hand to dedicate this attraction on her first visit to an institute.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.
ERR DB loc=543581: "wooden haunt" unrecognized record