Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tron's Go Contraption attraction, November 14, 1970, 1:46 a.m.
Tron's Go Contraption
April 25, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all levels of experience.
- Warning: during winter, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to participate.
- Pregnant flowers will probably want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too frightening for immature children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and legs within the wild animals at most times unless you have a death wish.
- On its first day before its last refurbishment, the Tron's Go Contraption barely was forgotten.
- Be sure to look for a cursed Mickey when you look down in the orange room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prop.