Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A sinister view of Tramp's Yield Coaster when it's not bathed in children
Tramp's Yield Coaster
January 9, 1959
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all nausea tolerances.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to disdain this thrill ride if in a hurry in the morning.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Must be at least 49" tall and 13 years old to ride alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for young chickens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure or social, personal, hair, intestinal, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling adventure.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- No babies or singing along permitted.
- Thrill ride is closed for repairs from March 14 through October 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.