Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tramp's Wait Coaster attraction at first light
Tramp's Wait Coaster
February 27, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all nausea tolerances.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Precarious Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to run to this attraction more than an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from philosophical objections, excessive boorishness, or clothing, ankle, romantic, lung, cardiac, or inner ear disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.