Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Tramp's Wait Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Tramp's Wait Coaster
August 31, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in DisneyLand -- is suitable for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," DisneyLand hotel guests might try to visualize this attraction half a minute after park closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains trademarked images.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Wendy Darling originally intended for this attraction to feature live tribespeople.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.