Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tramp's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Tramp's Go Ride
July 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the smallest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Instead of vacuuming this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No running or monkey business allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to buy custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.