Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Tramp's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Hercules
Tramp's Go Ride
October 22, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and elongate.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something shorter.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Boudin photo location.
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.